We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Join NZ’s #1 Mobile provider and build your career!
The first thing we are looking for is attitude and a willingness to learn, if you bring skills from Retail, Contact Centre or Hospitality that’s great – but not essential. Looking for a 20 Hour p/w part-time role? Read on for more info!
We have world-class learning opportunities to develop skills across multiple customer “Touchpoints” and ultimately become a “Unified Front Line” team member who will be able to support customers across all mediums. It’s a new approach, it’s different, it’s exciting and it only happens at Spark.
Come join us! We will grow you, challenge you and provide you with fantastic learning and development opportunities to expand your career.
- inclusive workplace experiences,
- full onboarding and continuous training,
- exposure to innovative technology,
- a competitive salary and earning incentives
- as well as the opportunity to provide the absolute best experience for our customers throughout Aotearoa.
It is a role far from your normal contact centre or retail store environment, you get to flow where our customers need you when they need you!
No two days will be the same, but working in the Unified Frontline could include
- A blend of working instore, online, or even in-home
- Sales, service, and resolve (investigate, troubleshoot, escalate)
- Systems and product knowledge
- Having a flexible and open attitude
- Being part of an awesome team of like-minded individuals
Bring the real you to work each day and be a part of a culture where we embrace equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusion.
Call Centre, Retail, Sales
Entry, Graduate, Experienced