We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Zag is part of Accenture, the world’s largest technology consulting firm
Zag is the leading SAP Consultancy in New Zealand. We’ve been around for 23 years and our reputation for doing great work is second to none. Our Customers repeatedly tell us how much they enjoy working with us.
Our employees also tell us how much they enjoy working at Zag. That’s because we make it a priority to look after our people – we see them as individuals, we recognise them as individuals, and we encourage them to work collaboratively as one big team. On that note, we’ve actually just won the BEST TEAM CULTURE award across the entire ICT industry in New Zealand. WOW !!
Perhaps you’d like to work for a company like us?
For this role we’re looking for a Senior Software Test Analyst who has experience in SAP HCM products, specifically Payroll.
If you are a Test Analyst without a solid history in SAP HCM Payroll testing, then unfortunately we cannot consider you. We need someone who knows the intricacies involved in SAP payroll, gained through years of testing SAP payroll software.
We’re ideally looking for someone with 6yrs+ experience in SAP Payroll who has been working in consulting environments.
As a test Analyst, you will be well used to working directly with the Business, understanding requirements and delivering to extremely high testing standards. You will be someone who can build rapport with new people quickly and who can engage confidently with senior stakeholders.
This role will require national travel from time to time with variable needs to stay overnight.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding of the workflows and processes associated with SAP payroll – i.e. Holiday entitlements and over-time;
- Payroll processing;
- Good understanding of the HR workflows and processes;
- Experienced with SAP HCM and/or SuccessFactors implementation projects;
- Expert in constructing and execution of test cases and test scenarios
Nice-to-have (but not essential)
- Experience with SAP UI5 – rostering and scheduling App
- Experience with Payroll Parallel Run testing or Payroll Reconciliation testing cycles
- Exposure to NZ Payroll specifically
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Developing and then executing Test Cases and Test Scenarios;
- Raising, monitoring, and retesting of defects;
- Tracking defects to closure and keeping defect repository up to date;
- Documenting test results
- Ensuring all testing results are easily accessible and understandable; with a thorough Impact analysis
- Reporting status, risks, and issues to the Test Manager
Zag is a terrific place to work. We believe in doing our best work and in having fun doing it. We value diversity and our employees come from a zillion different backgrounds.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture has a culture of knowlege sharing and equipping its people with what they need to succeed. We offer flexibility and value diversity in all it’s forms, welcoming interest from people from all ethnicities, backgrounds, belief systems and worldviews; those looking for full-time or part-time working options as well as people with physical or mental disabilities. Please let us know if you require special assistance at any point in the recruitment process.