We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Joining Countdown Vogeltown is more than just taking on a new job. You’ll be joining the best smelling department in store and as our new Baker you’ll be rising early to get a jump start on the day!
We offer a number of benefits to staff including
- Training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work close to home
- Grocery discount card
- Discounted online shopping delivery
- Diverse and inclusive team environment
- Gym and insurance discounts
The hours and days for this Baker position are:
Monday 0500-0900, Friday 0300-1130, Saturday 0300-1230, Sunday 0500-0900
Test your creativity and showcase your passion! As our new Baker, you could expect to:
- Prepare and bake the days quality cakes and breads
- Champion Occupational Health and Safety and Food Safety practices to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
- Ensure a great level of service for our bakery customers
- Train, develop and supervise apprentice and team in the Bakery Department
In this role we are looking for our next team member to have:
- Previous experience and demonstrated knowledge in the making of doughs, pastry, batters and mixes
- A strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and the ability to work flexible and early hours
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight frames
- The ability to regularly lift up to 15kgs, bend, reach and complete repetitive movements
Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making Kiwi’s lives a little better every day.
If you are willing to rise to the challenge click APPLY NOW, we’d love for you to join us!