We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Develop your career in Recruitment
- Work for a New Zealand owned and operated organisation
- Havelock or Blenheim location
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-known primary industries organisation that will offer you the opportunity to develop your recruitment skills or hit the ground running supporting in end-to-end recruitment.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner, this busy and varied role with see you undertake proactive talent searching, advertising, CV and phone screening, arranging interviews with hiring managers and completing HR administration. You will have proven stakeholder management skills and will be able to liaise with a range of people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally. This role will manage a varied and busy portfolio across Havelock, Blenheim and Nelson for frontline workers, so you will have a proactive approach and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment!
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience working in Recruitment or HR either at a Coordinator or Advisor level
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Great organisational skills
- A high attention to detail
- Experience in contract generation is ideal
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to relate to all kinds of people
- Good understanding of recruitment processes
Apply now if you are ready to utilise your recruitment experience within a diverse, inclusive and reputable organisation that works to deliver sustainable and environmentally friendly practices!
To apply for this role please visit our website at www.h2r.co.nz and refer to reference number #438434 or hit APPLY NOW. For further information please contact Clio Hartdegen at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be acknowledged by email.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.