We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Part-time opportunity working exclusively from home
- Fully flexible role. Choose hours and volume of work
- Genuine work-life balance opportunity
- No sales pressure
About The Recruitment Alternative
The Recruitment Alternative is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading, permanent recruitment agencies working mainly in the small business sector. Established for over 16 years we provide affordable recruitment solutions coupled with exceptionally high standards of service. We are an award-winning agency and our staff enjoys the rewards of a truly modern and innovative business structure.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team working as an independent contractor. Working on permanent recruitment across a warm desk of clients you will be working with SMEs throughout Australia as a generalist recruiter. This role will appeal to consultants looking for variety and to work with a range of roles and industries.
- Remote working from the comfort of your own home office
- Flexibility – you choose hours and how much work to be allocated
- Extensive training and ongoing support
- Attractive pay and commission structure – your income is driven by your success
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality professional recruitment services to suit each client’s specific requirements
- Management of client relationships
- Compiling job briefs
- Creating targeted, advertising, and launching the ad across various online platforms
- Telephone interviewing candidates
- Minor administration tasks
- Attend training when required.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- A solid history of work in permanent agency recruitment
- Highly organized and able to complete campaigns quickly
- Excellent capacity to build great professional relationships
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- High-level communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in the use of computer systems and web-based technologies – JobAdder would be beneficial
- A home office, computer, and reliable internet connection