We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Nursing Pioneers wanted at Rita Angus Retirement Village. Use your kindness, experience and positive attitude to deliver nursing and care to the most precious people we know, our residents!
- Enjoy additional leave, great pay and fixed shifts that stay fixed
- Develop clear career pathways into leadership or clinical specialist positions
- $32.50 – $42.16 per hour + 40% weekend loading + $4 per hour nightshift allowance
What we do at Ryman
At Ryman we are pioneering a new way to live for a new retirement generation – who know what it means to live life to the full. We always have, and always will, challenge the status quo and adapt to better serve our residents, their families, our team members and our community.
When nurses join Ryman, they join a team of people who are committed to providing the best care for our residents and their families, exceed their expectations and remember it’s the little things that matter. We proudly offer fixed shifts, great resident-to-staff ratios, the use of pioneering technology and extensive opportunities for our Nurses to keep developing their skills and career.
What your day will look like
A Ryman nurse’s work is varied, meaningful and challenging. Our pioneering spirit means we’re always innovating to help our residents live their best lives. Based at our beautiful Rita Angus Village in Kilbirnie, Wellington you will use all your nursing and people skills to:
- Provide compassionate and high-quality care that is good enough for mum, and dad
- Develop lasting relationships with our residents and their families
- Assess residents and develop and review care plans
- Administer treatment and ongoing support to residents
- Use pioneering technology including our own purpose-built care app, myRyman
- Support the Clinical Manager and Unit Coordinators
We are looking for a part time position to join our team working Saturday and Sunday nights 2300 – 0730.
Perks for Ryman Pioneers
Working at Ryman has benefits beyond providing the best care to our residents. As part of our team you will:
- Have certainty of hours through fixed rosters
- Enjoy a great resident-to-staff ratio, allowing for more personalised care
- Get extensive career progression opportunities to leadership or clinical specialist positions
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Access scholarships and bursaries for further education
- Get education, long service and wellness leave
- Enjoy opportunities to work in both Australia and New Zealand
- Work in a fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Receive a free designer uniform
- Work in a secure building with 24-hour management support
- Access over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail
If you think you have the pioneering spirit needed to make a difference at Ryman, we’d love to hear from you.