We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you a high energy, outgoing person who loves to help others and work as part of a team? Are you interested in starting a career in retail? Do you thrive in fast paced environments?
Then you may be the perfect addition to our team!
Guest Service Associates provide an exceptional guest shopping experience by greeting our guests and keeping our stores in-stock, clean and organized. As a Guest Service Associate, you will support the manager in day to day operations. You will be cross-trained in all areas of the store, gaining valuable operations experience. Looking for growth opportunities? Our parent company, EG America, operates nearly 1700 locations across the United States.
Here are some of the tasks you will complete here:
- We like to make sure all Guests are greeted with a warm welcome and a smile! After all, we are known for delivering exceptional Guest Service!
- Operating the cash register in an efficient manner
- Ability to adjust to whatever’s thrown your way, the environment here is fast paced (no 2 days are alike, that’s what keeps it fun)
- Brewing coffee, stocking shelves, coolers, and freezers
- Juggling various tasks
- We love to keep a clean store. We work as a team and do our part to maintain impeccable standards.
We take great pride in the important role we play in the communities we serve. Our doors are always open to our guests, rain or shine and on weekends & holidays. Each Team Member contributes to delivering the best experience to our Guests by participating in all parts of the job.
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional Guest Service, then we’d love to meet you. The rest can be taught!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages with monthly bonus potential up to additional $2/hr for each hour worked in a month
- 401K with Company Match
- Team Member Discounts
- Flexible Scheduling
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional benefits for Full Time team members
Minimum Education: N/A
Preferred Education: High School or GED
Minimum Experience: N/A
Preferred Experience: 3-6 months retail or guest service restaurant
Preferred Licenses/ Certifications and Skills: ServSafe /Food Safety certification a plus but not mandatory
- Comfortable talking and interacting with guests and team members
- High energy
- Ability to move from one activity to another quickly
- Team oriented; willing to give extra effort to help others
- Computer skills are helpful
Scheduling: This position may be available as a part time or full-time role and involves working a variety of hours, day and night, as EG America locations can be open 24 hours depending on the store. Weekend & Holiday hours are required.
Hours & Conditions: Part-time (up to 29 hours), Full-time (30-40 hours)
Travel: 5%. May be asked to work in other nearby stores occasionally.
Physical Requirements: Ability to maneuver and regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Ability to stand/walk 8 hours a day; reach overhead, bend, squat, twist, reach, grasp and grip and work in cooler (cold temperatures). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Other: Specialized attire required in food establishments