We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
At Noel Leeming, we live and breathe a fast and innovative culture. Delivering the best in technology and appliances starts with service – and our Passionate Experts are key to our success. The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them through live demonstrations, offering support and advice, and delivering and installing purchases.
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Consultant, you will play a crucial part in selling, creating solutions, and ensuring our customers have a memorable experience in-store. Yes, we offer awesome products, but we know our customers purchase from us because we also offer them expert service.
In this role, you will be responsible for selling a wide range of tech products; building relationships with our customers; helping them with their inquiries; assisting with keeping the store presentable, and helping your fellow team members.
Who are we looking for?
This role is ideal for an established or up-and-coming Sales Superstar, or you may be in a customer-focused role already but looking to develop and take that first step into a sales career.
You will need to understand our products; ask the right questions; know your customer, provide the appropriate solutions for them, and be a passionate team player.
We are also seeking individuals who can live our values:
- Do you “own it”? – Our team members walk the talk and make things happen.
- Do you strive to “do good”? – We are one team, standing up for our people, our planet, and our communities.
- Do you “think customer”? – We put the customer first in everything we do.
What hours will you be expected to work?
- Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Sunday 9:30am to 5:30pm
We will also consider candidates that are only available to either work Saturday or Sunday.
Ideally, you will have:
- Proven experience in retail, hospitality, or a customer-facing role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting, climb ladders and be on your feet for long periods of time
- A passion for helping others and your team
- Experience using a point of sales system is beneficial
- An interest in tech
What can Noel Leeming offer you?
- Warehouse Group discount card (including Noel Leeming, Torpedo7, 1-Day deals, and 15% off at The Warehouse and Warehouse Stationery)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Continuous training and development
- Career progression – a great steppingstone into sales or other internal opportunities
- Incentive earnings
- Wellness and discretionary leave
- Click here to check out more of our benefits
There are many benefits that come with working for the largest retailer in New Zealand. Who knows where you could end up? Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. We’d love to hear from you!