We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
This role can be based in Auckland / Wellington / Christchurch /Tauranga / Hamilton – we are happy to consider other NZ locations as long as you are
willing to travel for work when required.
We’re continuing to grow our SAP Development Team in New Zealand and have a terrific opportunity to be centrally involved in the technical delivery of various implementation projects, enhancements and upgrades. We’re looking for a leader in their field, with technical delivery experience spanning a minimum of 4 years’, gained in consulting or built up through broad exposure to a variety of environments.
Specific experience developing within SAP Plant Maintenance would be a distinct advantage.
We are known as the consultancy who has delivered the most S4 projects across Australia and NZ and we will continue to immerse our people within the latest technologies and frameworks.
Some of the experience we are looking for:
- SAP ABAP development experience, ABAP OO and ABAP WebDynpro would be an advantage.
- Experience working technically with at least 2 SAP modules.
- Experience working directly with customers and with SAPUI5 would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience working with various components of SAP PI/PO like ESR, ID, SLD and monitoring would always be good, although not essential.
- Experience with Graphical mapping functions, usage of various adapters, end to end interface build and testing, configuration of iFlows, ICO’s and classical configuration scenarios.
- Experience working on both dual stack and single stack SAP PI environments.
- Experience working with Eclipse/NWDS for SAP PI developments.
- Experience with ABAP Proxy developments, RFC developments, ALE and IDocs and report program development.
- Experience with Java mapping and adapter module development would be added advantage.
- Experience with ccBPM, SAP BPM, SAP BRM will be an added advantage.
- Ability to design, build, test and support SAP technical solutions working directly with customers.
- Ability to analyse issues and find solutions.
- Experience presenting ideas to technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to build confidence with customers and be a trusted advisor.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, with a strong attention to detail and delivering quality outcomes.
- Focussed on delivering value to the customer and taking full accountability for delivery.
Zag, being part of Accenture, offers incredible training and professional development opportunities and the chance to work on interesting and challenging projects with some of the best SAP professionals in New Zealand. Become part of a unique culture where consultants share their knowledge and skills with their colleagues so that the best are constantly helping each other to become better.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 700K+ people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture has a culture of knowledge sharing and equipping its people with what they need to succeed. We offer flexibility and value diversity in all its forms, welcoming interest from people from all ethnicities, backgrounds, belief systems and worldviews; those looking for full-time or part-time working options as well as people with physical or mental disabilities. Please let us know if you require special assistance at any point in the recruitment process.