We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Outdoor Operations Crew – Various Roles
As we near some of our larger events this season, we are looking for some enthusiastic and reliable people who aren’t afraid of a little hard work in return for some fun times in one of the best offices in NZ.
We have the following vacancies available with our winter team:
- Meeting and greeting all guests who ride a chairlift
- Checking tickets for authenticity
- Queue management and the ability to plan for busy periods
- Operating lift machinery
- Meet and greet out guests travelling up our access road and advise of the current road conditions and chain calls
- Prepare chain fitting bays with signage and cones
- Assist our guests with fitting chains in all weather conditions
- Monitor and report road conditions to ski area management
- Assist with bus loading of guests and gear
- Driving in alpine environment will be an advantage
- Class 2 drivers license with P endorsement required
- Transportation Assistants
- Assist with the management of our passenger queues and to provide our guests with information and a great guest experience
- Helping to load guest equipment and ticket collecting
- Ensuring the bus cleaning facilities operated correctly and are kept tidy and organised and stocked with necessary supplies
Roles will commence immediately
Each of these roles require a high level of energy, excellent teamwork skills, the ability to quickly build rapport with all guests and staff, and outstanding health and safety awareness.
If you are committed to delivering exceptional customer service and promoting our unique alpine environment to our many winter guests, we’d love to see your application!
Please let us know what role you’re interested in when applying.