We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Senior Accountant – Invercargill
- Support for an optimal work/life balance
- Opportunity for long-term career progression
- Belong to a fun and collaborative team
At Findex, we believe in Dynamic working.
This is our new way of thinking about an agile and flexible global workforce. It places trust in our team members to focus on the output and value of their client work, not the amount of time spent in the office.
We are seeking a dedicated Senior Accountant to join the Business Advisory team at our Invercargill office, on a full or part-time basis.
This position will enable you to learn how to manage every aspect of a client’s engagement from beginning to end, engage with various clients including SME’s, trusts, partnerships, and companies across a broad range of industry sectors.
What will your typical week look like?
- Assist in preparing business advice and/or producing special purpose reports and tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts, and a range of high-wealth individuals.
- Work on business advisory projects such as: budgets and cash-flows, KPI dashboards and management reporting.
- Complete an engagement involving multiple entities and various structures from beginning to end.
- Assist with the management of a portfolio of clients across a broad range of industries, ensuring jobs are completed effectively by meeting technical standards and deadlines, within budget.
- Assist with general bookkeeping duties, liaise with the IRD.
- Help training and mentoring of team members.
- Ensure all documentation including work papers and client files are maintained in line with Findex Group compliance requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge to ensure compliance with all statutory and relevant regulatory requirements.
More about the perks
- We aim to provide flexible schedules, work environments and experiences
- Clear career development pathway and ongoing training support
- Health insurance and lifestyle benefits
- Study support including study leave and fee reimbursement for CA or CPA subscriptions.
Let’s talk about you!
You are someone with a genuine desire to be an enthusiastic and active contributor to our growing team.
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- Public practice experience would be desirable, but not essential
- CA or CPA qualification or be working towards this (desired)
- Strong Excel skills and practical experience with cloud accounting products (i.e. Xero, MYOB)
- Strong commercial acumen paired with sound technical accounting and analytical skills
- Genuine desire to be an enthusiastic and active contributor to our growing team
- Ability to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders and clients
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise your workload
- Fantastic people skills, an outgoing personality, and a passion for accounting and business advisory services
Let’s talk about our team
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Modern offices with dual screens, open floor plan, car parking, and excellent facilities. Plus we have the batch cafe on the grounds for your coffee fix.
- Work alongside and be mentored by industry-leading professionals, with access to learning and development designed to accelerate your development.
Why Findex? #lovewhereyouwork
Looking for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to grow in a diverse financial services and technology company and work on something cutting edge? Do you want to be part of a community of like-minded professionals revolutionizing how financial services are delivered? Are you quick thinking and ready to push boundaries?
With offices in more than 100 locations across Australia & New Zealand and a network of more than 3,000 employees, Findex are now seeking a new generation of talent. Are you motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business? Progress your career and excel in your chosen field.
Look no further.
Apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you!