We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Fed up working hospitality?
All service no reward?
We have an exciting opportunity to be part of our team in a key role as a Batcher/Lab Tech/Yardman based at our certified plant in Christchurch.
This entry level role that starts from the ground up, learning all aspects of our business.
What’s in it for you when you work with us.
- Good starting rate of pay
- Monday to Friday – extra hours available (sometimes required)
- Employee benefits – Discounts & Deals
- Further Training and Career Development Opportunities
What’s in it for us?
- Experienced & Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
- Professional & polite manner at all times
- Fluent English language skills – Conversational
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Suite
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Physically fit
This is a varied role covering of several key areas on site, so no 2 days are the same.
Lab Tech – you will be responsible for producing concrete that meets all regulatory, customer, and Firth standards.
Dispatcher – you will provide the essential link between our customers and our products.
Yardman – you will be out and about in the yard lending your hand to all areas.
Full training will be provided, and you will have a mentor on site to give you the full support you need to succeed.
The potential to go further begins here!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.