We are looking for a Senior Student Recruitment Manager to support our newest and unique partnership with Massey University. The position will provide senior recruitment and marketing leadership, ensuring the partnership is well positioned within internal and external sales channels, supporting the development of efficient and effective recruitment, marketing and admissions operation.
- Work alongside university stakeholders and the Kaplan marketing and recruitment teams to develop a clear value proposition for the college, and act as an ongoing liaison between Kaplan and Massey University covering all operational aspects of student recruitment
- Support the ongoing development of initial marketing and counselling collateral in partnership with both Massey University and Kaplan ANZ Marketing
- Build and deliver an ongoing and complete product training program for Kaplan recruitment staff and recruitment agents, and ensure Kaplan and Massey channel partner contracts are aligned to ensure maximum coverage. Oversee the recruitment of international students, in conjunction with the GM student Recruitment, to Massey University College and the direct recruitment (agent channel) to Massey University’s suite of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD offerings
- Work across multiple stakeholders to provide market insight and recommendations to inform strategic and operational planning and decision-making
- In an ongoing capacity, provide Brand and Destination Champion support to global recruitment network and agent network, including but not limited to providing ongoing training, student conversion activity, providing updates and content
- Bachelor’s degree (essential)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in international student recruitment in NZ (essential)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding recruitment targets
- Chinese language skills (desirable)
- Design software skills (desirable)
Kaplan International and Massey University
Kaplan International (Australia and New Zealand), offers you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education. We have around 1000 people who work across a range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses across the two countries.
Massey University is Kaplan’s newest partnership, where we explore innovative ways to support students enter their degree of choice at a world-class university, ranked top 197 in the world.
All new employees of a Kaplan Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system). You will be provided with relevant information during the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time