We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Permanent – Full Time opportunity – Wellington Office
- Exciting opportunity to join our Service Desk team
Help shape the future of education
He mea tārai e mātou te mātauranga kia rangatira ai, kia mana taurite ai ōna huanga
We work to shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes
At Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga – Ministry of Education, we work to provide services and support nationally, regionally and locally to the education sector, and in some cases, directly to ākonga and whānau.
We help shape the policies, settings and performance of the education system for early learning, schooling and tertiary. We do this by building relationships and understanding the needs of those who receive our services.
We are making significant changes to how we deliver our mahi by doing the following:
- Taking practical action to give effect to te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Giving priority to regional and local voice
- Delivering greater responsiveness, accessibility and integrated services and support
- Improving feedback loops and information flows
Our organisation is made up of talented and committed people across Aotearoa from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures. While we work in different groups and on different things, we all strive every day to make the biggest difference we can for every child, young person and adult student in our education system.
Te Puna Hanganga, Matihiko – Infrastructure and Digital – Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga – Ministry of Education, leads inclusive, accessible and integrated national, digital and physical infrastructure and transport services to the education system.
You will be part of our Service Desk team within our IT group and you will help us expand our reach to provide continuous support capability from our location in the Wellington office.
Mō tēnei tūranga | About this role
- Are you looking for a new challenge in IT Service Desk Support?
- Do you get a kick out of helping others?
- Are you comfortable working in a challenging and fast paced environment?
If so, this role could be yours!
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing IT Service Desk support across a broad variety of business technologies including; mobile devices, remote access, Skype, application software, networking, printing, desktop, exchange, shared folders, internet support, hardware, user security and onsite support.
Mōhou ake | About you
As an ideal candidate, you will ideally have a background in an IT Service Desk environment and exceptional customer services skills.
In addition, you will also offer:
- Prior experience in supporting Windows computers, tablets and laptops as well as Android and Apple mobile phones
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Office Suite
- Windows Server experience – basic Active Directory administration
- An attraction for technology and navigating different systems
- A natural interest in helping people, and know how to build relationships quickly
- Excellent communications skills – you’re a natural on the phone and can master a great email.
- Tact, diplomacy and patience
- Personal assertiveness and motivation
- Fast keyboard skills
If you’d like to bring your skills to a rewarding role within an organisation that’s continuously reaching goals and striving for a better future for New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you.
Kua rite koe mō tēnei mahi? | Are you ready to make a difference?
We need to reflect the diverse communities we serve, so we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities. As an organisation, we are committed to building racial equity and excellence in the education sector. In your cover letter we’d like to know:
- about you, your values, your whakapapa
- your interest and motivations for this role
- the abilities, strengths, personal attributes and diverse perspectives you will bring to the role and this organisation.
The Ministry invites applications from fully vaccinated people or people with a valid medical exemption (under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021). We will require evidence of your vaccination status, or your medical exemption, at the pre-employment stage of our recruitment process.
Please review the Job Description and if this opportunity interests you, and you meet the requirements, apply now using the ‘Apply Online’ button.
For further information please contact Adeline Le Bris at email@example.com
Applications close midnight – Sunday 15th May 2022
Interviewing approximately week of the 30 May 2022