- Join a market leader! Secure your new role in 2022!
- Bring your technical expertise and passion for customer excellence
- Be part of a high performing team
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Service Technician to join a passionate, diverse team committed to customer excellence. My client is looking for a passionate, motivated and enthusiastic Technician to join their team.
This critical, customer facing role involves being out on the road – visiting customers for planned and reactivate product installations and maintenance. As the face of the organisation you will be part of a team of Technicians who thrive on providing an outstanding customer experience. This dedication to our customers is vital and is what sets us apart from the competition and helps us maintain our position as the leader in our field.
Accountabilities include but not limited to:
- To attend and perform service jobs as scheduled and complete to a high quality
- Provide clear communication to customer of the work to be performed
- Ensure the CRM is accurately updated and maintained
- Ensure that you service vehicle is stocked and maintained
- Promote opportunities with other relevant products when possible
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in a premium appliance and / or coffee machine service or similar
- Hold an Electrical Service Technician (EST) or Electrical Appliance Serviceperson (EAS) electrical license
- Current and valid full drivers license
- A passion for delivering the highest level of customer service
- Comfortable in the use of relevant IT systems, including CRM, Sales Force and MS Office
Our client’s office is in Whenuapai however, travel or attendance at the office is not required daily.
I am very keen to speak to candidates who fit some, or all of the criteria – and may have other roles that suit. If you feel you’d be a perfect fit for the role apply online or if you would like to know more, call me on 021 228 2855 to discuss. Alternatively, email me at email@example.com. All conversations are held in the strictest confidence.