We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Silverstream Health Centre have an opportunity for a registered nurse with experience in General Practice to join our close, committed, hardworking team.
- Supportive long running group practice
- Permanent 0.8FTE position
- Based in Upper Hutt
Silverstream Health Centre provide a full family healthcare service to residents of Silverstream and the wider community in the Hutt Valley and Upper Hutt. We have 12,000 registered patients and are in growth phase which has prompted us to seek suitable candidates to add to our very stable team of GPs. Conveniently located in a shopping area near the local commuter rail station, we are open five days a week, and extended hours most evenings. With our team of GPs, practice nurses, and receptionists, and a wide range of additional services available in the centre or just nearby, we provide complete primary health care under one roof. We are a Cornerstone, RNZCGP quality accredited, and teaching practice (GP Registrars) practice. Telehealth Services are also available!
Green Cross Health is one of New Zealand’s leading primary health care organisations. We are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing. With over 8,000 employees around New Zealand, we are committed to providing the best support, care and advice to our communities.
This is a permanent position, rostered for 32 hours per week.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- A current New Zealand practicing certificate is essential
- Prior experience in a medical centre is desirable
- Proficiency in all areas of practice nursing
- Consistently accurate and a quick learner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong rapport with team members.
- A person who is confident, friendly and approachable.
- You will ideally hold current immunisation and smear taker certificates and be an effective user of MedTech32.
For further information, please contact Anna Drakeford on 021 1510048 or firstname.lastname@example.org or please hit “apply now” to submit your application for consideration.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.