- Huge scope to make your mark within a steadily growing successful organisation
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure + car
- Make the most of your industry connections
Our client is a leader in energy-saving products and has been a trusted brand in New Zealand since the company was formed. They are committed to making a difference with the products they create, for the people they serve and through the processes that drive them.
This is a new exciting opportunity for someone to launch and grow their PV Solar for residential and commercial clients in NZ. Whilst this role will turn into a sales leadership role, the initial focus will be to build the business platform and processes and initiate sales. Once sales have grown large enough to require additional staff, the focus will move to a sales leadership role and ensure the business unit’s smooth daily operation. To get you started on the role, you will work closely with the Australian Solar Manager to ensure business alignment and utilise the expertise and tools available. Initiate the sales and lead generation platform and launch Solar to their NZ clients.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Launch the company’s Solar business unit
- Choose products to launch into NZ from existing Australian products
- Launch sales app and sales, design platform and work closely with NZ Marketing Manager
- Set monthly sales targets in line with the budgets
- Conduct in-home appointments as required, both alone and as a coach, to ensure the sales team adheres to sales standards
- Submit monthly sales reports on the performance of the business
- Conduct regular sales and product training as well as weekly sales meetings
To be successful in this role:
- Experience with B2C direct selling
- Proven sales track record
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the solar PV market
- Understanding of business financials and sale’s life cycle from inception to closure
- Previous people management experience will be an advantage
- Whilst this is primarily a sales management role, the operational experience will also be important
In return, you can look forward to an attractive salary and being part of an organisation where they celebrate diversity and inclusion with a tight-knit family environment. Combine this with a supportive GM and down to earth company culture, and this is a role any business development professional will relish!
If you are ready to make your next move and join an innovative organisation in growth mode, apply online to Angela Yee or Julia Yen.