We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Full time, part-time and fixed term positions available
- Community, home, clinic and telehealth services
- Opportunity for professional development
We currently have various opportunities available to join our forward thinking and dynamic adult community Speech-Language Therapy team.
Our Speech-Language therapists work in locality teams and are committed to the holistic delivery of health services with their MDT colleagues, within the ADHB community. We offer therapy to clients with a range of communication and swallowing disorders due to a wide variety of conditions, and services are provided in the community, home, clinic and telehealth settings. Alongside a clinical caseload, there will be opportunities for developing your skills in coaching, service development and quality initiatives suitable for your level of experience.
Our Auckland District Health Board values reflect who we are and how we behave. We continuously work together to be the best we can be as we respect and strive to develop and deliver excellent services. Welcoming people and putting them at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is a NZ registered Speech-Language Therapist with a current annual practicing certificate and a driver’s licence
- Has recent experience in clinical speech-language therapy, preferably working within the community setting
- Has effective clinical reasoning skills and experience translating evidence into practice
- Has experience in using standardised assessment tools and outcome measures
- Is looking for an opportunity to develop or expand their clinical skills
Our commitment to you is to provide:
- A supportive collegial team
- Professional support and mentoring
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
Please click here for position description
If you have any questions about this position you are welcome to contact: Sharon Collins via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter.