We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We want YOU! We are looking for passionate and motivated people to join our Bendon family! Join a team that EMBRACES and EMPOWERS all women!
Bendon is a much loved, iconic New Zealand company with a history dating back 75 years. We are on a journey of transformation. The newly formed leadership team has been given the keys to an iconic New Zealand heritage brand, and we are looking for a dynamic, experienced Sales Consultant for our Tawa store to help bring Bendon back.
This position is for 13 hours per week, spread across Sunday and Monday.
At Bendon, we truly believe in putting customers first, and that is why the customer is at the core of everything we do. We know that by empowering our team members, we create a culture where we are relentless in the pursuit of our goals, and we all strive to achieve our vision. We believe this ethos will help to ultimately make all women feel confident and comfortable for life.
We’re unique in that we design, manufacture and sell our own internationally recognised brands including Bendon, Pleasure State, Fayreform, Lovable, and our new brand me.bybendon.
We are looking for someone who is excited about coming on our journey of transforming this amazing brand.
What you’ll do:
- Use your love of lingerie and fashion to provide outstanding customer service, and build trust and loyalty with our wonderful customers
- Work with a passionate team to reach sales targets
- Maintain high store performance and customer experience
- Process payments and keep up to date with daily admin tasks, including general cleanliness and presentation of the store
Who you’ll be:
- A driven individual with an owner’s mindset, who loves a challenge and feels comfortable working towards sales targets and KPI’S
- A customer service superstar who delivers a world-class retail experience to our customers every time
- A natural ability to build rapport with any customer and assist their buying decisions
- A high performer with a growth mindset – you take pride in seeing your team excel and lead by example
- A great communicator who has a passion for connecting with people
- A proactive approach, motivation to achieve, and a drive to continuously improve!
What we can offer you:
- Being part of the Bendon family in a casual and warm environment
- Being part of a team that wants to make a difference and EMPOWER women
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours, and the ability to purchase leave in advance and achieve real work/life balance.
- Wellness leave and reduced working hours after a qualifying period.
- Great discounts at our stores and online.
- An opportunity to develop and grow with Bendon
If you are passionate about retail and people, love lingerie, want to work for an international company and this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore further, then we’d love to hear from you. Apply online now.