We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you looking for a great opportunity to join a thriving veterinary team, to support and assist with their administrative tasks?
- Are you at ease chatting with personalities from all walks of life?
- Do you pride yourself on your time management and attention to detail?
We are on the hunt for an experienced administrator, who is process driven with an eye for detail, to join our Invercargill team.
The successful candidate will assist within the clinical space in our Invercargill clinic, providing exceptional general and financial administrative assistance. Strong people skills will be essential within this role as the ideal candidate will also engage with debtors with outstanding invoices as and when required. High attention to detail is required to ensure the inventory management aspect of this role is completed flawlessly. This candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday and the hours may suit an administration guru returning to work life now that the kids are off to school!
So if you can tick 50% or more of the following:
- Thrives on providing high levels of administrative assistance;
- Demonstrates initiative and can pick up new skills quickly;
- Is good with a computer and administrative tasks requiring high attention to detail;
- Can demonstrate ability to refine and simplify processes;
- Has some knowledge of the equine industry;
- Is a team player with a positive attitude;
- Has been involved with inventory/stock management;
- Can communicate effectively and follow directions well;
- Holds previous experience in the agricultural or veterinary industry.
We’d love to hear from you!
VetSouth is a locally owned and operated clinic, and our team’s purpose is all about being Here for Good; doing our bit towards our client’s goals of happy healthy animals, successful and sustainable farms, and contributing to thriving local communities.
Just as important as what we do, is how we do it. So we value our staff loving what they do, making sure we get the job done right, striving to be one step ahead, and working as a team to be in it together.
Candidates will be considered upon application so do not delay!