We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
TE WHARE TĀWHARAU: SEXUAL ASSAULT SUPPORT AND PREVENTION CENTRE
About our team/Mō te tīma
Te Whare Tāwharau Centre for Sexual Violence Support and Prevention is a leading-edge space working for the University of Otago campus community.
Our unique structure at Te Whare Tāwharau blends academic research and expertise with best practice, by offering support and prevention services to those impacted by sexual harm.
The role/Te mahi
As the Student Engagement Coordinator, you will support the wider team in outreach, marketing and workshop facilitation.
Current awareness of sexual violence is not a prerequisite, as any training will be conducted internally upon recruitment.
- Scheduling and planning the delivery of prevention programmes.
- Ensuring uptake of prevention programmes across campus including within the residential colleges.
- Ensuring continued engagement with evaluation mechanisms.
- Planning Te Whare Tāwharau activities and events including annual awareness week and collaboration with symposium.
- Contributing to the development of information and promotional material.
- Developing and implementing engagement and promotional activities, particularly using social media.
Your skills and experience/Kā pūkeka me kā wheako
The successful candidate will be creative, tech-savvy, and able to work independently and in collaboration with the wider team.
- A tertiary qualification.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- The ability to relate to a wide range of people, including young adults/students.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- A high level of computer literacy, and proficiency using the Microsoft suite of programmes and in utilising social media platforms.
This is a permanent, part time (0.8FTE, 30hrs week) role.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Children Act 2014. Candidates who successfully make the final stages of the recruitment process will be required to undergo a safety check. For further information on the safety check process please visit: Protection of Children
For further information, please contact Tarn Felton via the contact details below.
To submit your application (including CV and cover letter), please click the apply button. Applications quoting reference number 2201570 will close on Monday, 5 September 2022.