We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We have part-time vacancies available at our Clive site and in the community in the Taradale/Greenmeadows area, working alongside people with intellectual disabilities with the belief that they can do anything and can learn to be able and independent.Some of the people we support can be very active and strong, and we require applicants with a mature approach, who can cope with the mental and physical demands of this role. This can be a challenging role, but also highly rewarding as you journey alongside people to support their development.To be successful in this role you will:
- Have the abilities to both display empathy and respect and enable people to achieve their goals and plans
- Have good communication skills, be able to communicate clearly and appropriately with a range of people, and be able to maintain accurate records and progress notes.
- Be trustworthy and have high ethical standards, and be able to respect confidentiality and privacy.
- Have a mature attitude and good interpersonal skills; this includes being practical and ‘down to earth’ about the nature of the role, and being able to work with people who may have high support needs (including requiring assistance with personal cares) and challenging behaviour without becoming flustered.
- Be fit for the physical and emotional aspects of the role.
- Be available for a variety of shifts including split shifts, shifts into the evening and weekend shifts.
Previous experience or training would be great, but your attitude and approach is far more important to us. These hours can include split shifts and shifts on weekends. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – apply now!
Due to the new Government Regulations, it is now required for all employees in the healthcare industry to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Because of this, we can only proceed with applications of those that have been fully vaccinated.