We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Passionate about Education? Come tutor or teach for us!
We are seeking tutors who can travel in-person to communities in or around Middlesex county that are within a 20-30min drive of your home.
Summit Educational Group is a leader among standardized test preparation and tutoring providers nationwide. We are seeking bright, motivated educators to provide individual students with test prep and academic tutoring. We offer paid training, a flexible schedule and a competitive hourly rate.
Join our Summit team! Learn more about us at: www.mytutor.com
The role of Tutor is dynamic, fun, and rewarding.
This part-time opportunity is perfect for those who love connecting with young adults, are passionate about education, and find true enjoyment in helping others accomplish their goals.
· We provide the marketing, billing, industry updates and course materials, paid training, and support, so you can focus on what’s important and enjoyable: helping students succeed!
· This position is part-time, and you set your hours and caseload. Tutors can work with as few as 3 students or as many as your schedule allows each week.
Your Skill Set:
As a candidate for the role of Tutor you will possess many, though perhaps not all, of the following characteristics and qualifications:
- Understanding of and comfort with explaining ACT and SAT content.
- A student-centered disposition that prioritizes the learning needs of the young people we serve.
- Responsible and responsive work ethic, allowing flexibility for student schedule changes.
- Access to reliable transportation and willingness to travel 30 minutes to students’ homes.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Teaching or tutoring experience is welcomed, but not required.
- Experience with Learning Differences is a plus.
Upon successful completion and hire, tutors will receive up to a $450 training stipend.
Tutors are compensated at an hourly rate of $50 for in-person tutoring. We evaluate our tutors annually, and reward our best tutors with rate increases.
How to Apply:
Please complete the application form here: http://apply.mytutor.com/, and upload your resume. If we think there is a match given this information, a member of the Tutor Services team will reach out to schedule next steps which, amongst other things, will include a qualifying test.
At Summit Educational Group, we are committed to cultivating an environment where diverse perspectives and backgrounds are embraced, acknowledging that a team reflecting diversity of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, and veteran status allows us to serve our communities better. To that end, we welcome and encourage applicants to bring their authentic selves when considering employment opportunities within our company.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $50.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you willing to travel 30 minutes to an in-person tutoring session?
- Would you be comfortable tutoring both the math and verbal portions of the SAT and ACT?
- Tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road