Our client is on the lookout for an outstanding candidate to join their water engineering and irrigation team. This is an excellent, rewarding position at a well-established company.
Day to day you will be working on the Retail Sales counter serving local customers with their irrigation and water pumping needs, entering invoices and quotes, ordering stock, liaising with our suppliers, assisting with inventory plus helping the rest of the team.
To be successful you will ideally have:
- Trade or plumbing experience would help but training will be provided
- Understanding of pumps and water irrigation (ideal)
- NZ Full drivers licence with Forklift preferred
- Good sales, interpersonal and service skills
- Good computer skills
- A team player with a willingness to learn
About the company:
For over 80 years, our client has supported growth in the Marlborough region. Their legacy continues as a leading engineering company with expansion plans based on strong export growth and an increasing workload supporting the local infrastructure and food-beverage industry on a variety of projects.
What will they offer:
- Competitive rates based on experience
- Varied and interesting work
- Opportunities for career development
- Excellent team environment
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply below or email us.