Are you a multi-tasking master with a passion for process, people and client satisfaction? We’re on the lookout for an Office Administrator that is ready to hit the ground running in the new year and make this role their own.
With no two days the same, the Office Administrator role is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves being the first point of contact for our visitors, and internally, enjoys supporting a large team and using their administration skills in a key position within our busy and growing environmental and planning consultancy.
The successful candidate will be someone who can manage ever-changing requests from our offices across New Zealand and has the ability to interact with every team within the business – right up to senior management. They will thrive on variety and tackle challenges with confidence. Time management, planning, organising, coordinating, and the ability to work under pressure are all key skills they will utilise on a daily basis. While their eye for detail and practical mindset will enable them to succeed at any task they undertake.
But why work for us? This role will challenge the right person constantly, and they will get to evolve, adapt and grow as the company does. We have a fantastic working environment – second to none – and although we take our work seriously, we like to have a lot of fun along the way and are therefore looking for a likeminded individual. Plus, with a tonne of social events throughout the year, a trendy office space in the heart of Victoria Park, and a team of interesting people and personalities, including four-legged furry ones, our staff love working here, and we think you will too.
We are also committed to finding the best people in the industry, as we believe it’s the people that set us apart from the competition and make us who we are. So, if you think you have what it takes and want to work for an established, but still growing, New Zealand owned, award-winning consultancy, please apply via our online form with a covering letter and CV
Do you have
- Office administration skills and experience
- Multi-tasking skills that ensure you are adaptable and responsive
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are level-headed
- A drive to go the extra mile and to meet people’s needs
- A talent for being resourceful in problem-solving and consistently showing initiative
- Strong verbal, written and digital communication skills
- A quality driven focus with an eye for detail and wanting to ensure processes run smoothly and efficiently
- An aptitude for applying sustainability principles to everything you do
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office and a savviness with all thing’s technology related
- A valid New Zealand drivers’ license
- Business that prides itself on diversity and flexibility
- Highly engaged and respected team who love working together
- Business where people, clients and the environment come first