We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Visual Merchandiser to join Play Retail, working for one of our clients who is an international premium fashion & lifestyle brand.
Play Retail New Zealand is a visual merchandising and retail consulting company with international backing! We provide quality and engaging visual merchandising and sales teams to local and global fashion brands across many divisions including department stores.
We have an excellent company culture (just ask our team and our clients!), supported by our Core Values, engaging management team, and people-first mentality.
It’s an exciting time to come aboard our journey!
We look for special kinds of people, that WOW factor! If you love people, if you love retail, VM, sales and you can tick all of the below, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
About the Role
- Require an availability on Monday to Friday between 7th to 17th February
- 2 weeks project and the project repeats every 3 months
- Great opportunity to cover many more projects we may have in the future
- Visit a few stores, executing visual merchandising in accordance with the global brand directive
- Build and maintain solid relationships with store teams
- Representing Play Retail’s values in a professional and positive way
- Photographing all work and uploading it into an online app.
- Completing online reports to provide our client with valuable market feedback and insights
- Proven minimum of 2 years VM experience in large format multi-branded multi-site retailers with strong communication, and time management skills
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with store teams
- The experience to understand retail dynamics and how effective visual merchandising can deliver on business performance
- Be adaptable and flexible with schedule
- Relevant tertiary qualifications – desirable however not essential
- Driver’s license and reliable car
What’s it in for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading fashion and lifestyle brand
- Work-life balance with flexible hours that can fit around your lifestyle
- Monday to Friday work, no weekends!
- Work with a fun and supportive team
- Ongoing training
Ready to Apply?
Click apply and provide your resume
A cover letter is a MUST – introduce yourself and talk about your experience and how it meets our essential criteria for this role
Have ready a VM portfolio or examples of your VM work to showcase in support of your application
Check us out at playretail.com.au, Linkedin or Instagram!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Subcontract, Seasonal
Salary: $45.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Visual Merchandising: 2 years (Preferred)