We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We support people in their communities to optimise health and live their best life. If you share the same passion, this is a fantastic Hastings-based opportunity we want you to consider applying for now! From the stunning craggy slopes of Te Mata Peak and Cape Kidnappers, to the National Aquarium and the wet and wild fun of Splash Planet, there’s something for everyone to enjoy in the Hawke’s Bay.
Habit Health as your employer
As a company passionate about people, making a difference is what we do – not only for our clients but for our employees too. Looking after our clients starts with looking after our staff and this is why we have a strong focus on being the best employer possible through continuous engagement with our people to ensure a positive, productive and safe culture. We provide as many opportunities and benefits possible to enable our talented and diverse teams to unleash their potential in their careers with us and to promote team fun.
Our benefits for you
Our valued staff will have access to a range of benefits supporting professional development, health and wellbeing, and community contribution.
- The opportunity to make a tangible difference in people’s lives
- Excellent induction, training, and ongoing coaching support
- Focus on professional development with a yearly budget towards development and/or study
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Wellbeing initiatives including flu vaccinations, eye exams, access to EAP services, etc
What does the day-to-day look like?
Habit Health holds both ACC and MSD contracts in the Hawkes Bay Region. This role will be supporting our MSD clients to secure placement into either full-time or part-time work in the local area – you will be based in our Hastings office and this job will require some local travel. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a role that offers lots of variety and future opportunities and both part-time and full-time applications will be considered. The success will be down to your own direct work as you will:
- Work with a point of difference. With Habit Health you have the ability to work with an MDT team who offer support for clients to achieve and maintain independence.
- Source employment vacancies via face to face employer visits and online
- Prepare clients for job interviews and job applications
- Problem-solve with a client about barriers to work
- Continue supporting clients once placed into work
What do you need to apply?
- Recent experience in career guidance, HR or recruitment, and/or rehabilitation
- Proven knowledge to train others in employment skills (CV’s, cover letters, job search techniques, interview skills)
- Strong capability to develop and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships
- Intermediate to advanced computing skills
- Awareness of disability, injury, and employment, or keenness to learn
- Self-motivation, a can-do attitude and a creative, problem solving mindset
For a copy of the position description, please click ‘Apply for this job’ which will take you through to our Careers website and will activate this link.
We are moving quickly so apply now with your CV and cover letter, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
In accordance with the Covid-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021, this role can only be undertaken by a vaccinated worker.