We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Pioneers wanted! Support our established Anthony Wilding Retirement Village in Christchurch. Use your can-do attitude to support our hard-working team.
- Fast-paced and rewarding role in an ever changing environment
- Join our fun, friendly and supportive team
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career with Ryman
About Ryman Healthcare
For 35 years, Ryman has been pioneering retirement living for one simple reason – to better serve a generation of New Zealander’s and Australians. And right now, it’s more important than ever, because there is a new generation that are not retiring from life, they’re looking for a new way to live.
Pioneering is part of who we are. That’s why each Ryman Village is named after a trailblazer – Sir Edmund Hillary, Nellie Melba and Ernest Rutherford. They lived with passion and purpose and went beyond the ordinary. That’s exactly what we strive to do, every day, at Ryman.
About the Role
At Anthony Wilding Retirement Village, Aidanfield, Christchurch, we have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive team as an Administrator. This is a part time position working Thursday and Friday 0900 – 1430.
In this role you will:
- Assist with recruitment administration such as candidate vetting, employment agreements, reference checking, inductions and training.
- Provide accounts administration support such as approving invoices, reconciling bank statements, banking and funding.
- Support the management team with minute taking, IT systems and coordination within our fast-paced village environment
- Cover reception breaks providing a friendly experience for our residents, their families and all guests to our village
- Work closely with, and support your colleagues
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Proven experience in an administration support role in a fast-paced and varied environment
- Strong empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Outstanding communication, organisation and attention to detail
- A reliable, friendly and professional manner
Benefits of working at a Ryman Village
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Work in a beautiful, resort style village
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Ryman Team Benefits Card with discounts from a range of suppliers and retailers
- Opportunity to join Ryman share scheme
If you are interested in working for a company with a clear purpose that are committed to safety, kindness and developing our people we would love to hear from you.