We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The Ultimate Care Group is a privately owned Specialist Residential Aged Care Services Provider. We offer rest home, hospital, and dementia care to the elderly in 19 residential facilities throughout New Zealand.
We have a permanent part time opportunity for an experienced Administrator at our Churtonleigh Facility, which has a rest home and hospital facility situated in the heart of Churton Park with panoramic views over the surrounding hills.
- Work for a growing business
- Busy, varied role
- Work in the challenging but rewarding Aged Care Sector
- Permanent Part Time – 24 hours per week
- Frontline Reception duties
- Provide efficient and effective Administrative support
- Familiar with invoicing
- Maintain document and file systems
- Reporting and minute taking
- Ensure a safe, caring environment for residents and their families
- Work effectively in the team
- Have a minimum of one – three years’ experience
- Strong computer literacy, especially in Word and Excel
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to multi task
- Can do attitude
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate, people’s person
Join our team; we would love to hear from you.
Advertising for this role closes at midnight on Sunday 16 January 2022.
Please note our Recruitment team will be out of the office from 24th December 2021 to 9th January 2022, as a result whilst we will still be advertising roles, we encourage you to update your CV and apply to join our amazing teams in 2022.