We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The Assistant Principal, Curriculum and Instruction position is a leadership role dedicated to ensuring that literacy and numeracy knowledge and skills are embedded in curriculum and assessment; high quality teaching practices are enhanced; and the capabilities of middle leaders are strengthened in literacy and numeracy instruction. It shares the broader educational imperatives of the Assistant Principal position but with an explicit focus on the leadership of effective, evidence-based literacy and numeracy teaching and assessment practices for improved student learning outcomes across the curriculum.
The Assistant Principal, Curriculum and Instruction provides high support and guidance to enhance teacher growth and development in literacy and numeracy and strengthens schoolwide instructional capabilities across the curriculum for middle and senior leaders.
In addition to the general selection criteria;
- Implementation of evidence-informed literacy and numeracy practices to improve teaching, learning and assessment across the curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability to provide differentiated, high-impact professional learning that ensures the continual development and growth of teacher expertise in the teaching of literacy and numeracy across the curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues to plan, teach and evaluate the impact of evidence-informed teaching strategies for improved student outcomes in literacy and numeracy across the curriculum.
- Strategic skills to strengthen the capabilities of teachers and leaders to progress schoolwide literacy and numeracy priorities through effective collaboration.
- Successful teaching experience with capacity to initiate improvement in teaching, learning and classroom practice.
- Knowledge of curriculum, assessment and student welfare with the ability to lead and design quality, inclusive teaching and learning programs.
- Educational leadership skills to build the capacity and manage the performance of individuals and teams.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to build relationships and engage students, staff and parents.
- Ability to plan and manage resources effectively and equitably to support teaching and learning.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Department’s Aboriginal education policies.
An unconditional full approval to teach is a requirement. If you do not hold a full approval to teach with the NSW Department of Education, you are required to commence the application process at the same time as you apply for the Assistant Principal Curriculum & Instruction position. You can apply for approval to teach in NSW public schools at teach.NSW.
This position is a 1.0FTE permanent full time teacher position. The position is Centrally Identified Permanent 0.4FTE and Above Centrally Identified Permanent 0.6FTE. The Above Centrally Identified Permanent 0.6FTE is school funded. The successful candidate’s continued appointment to this position will be subject to the continuity of this funding, the ongoing requirement for the role and the educational needs of the school. Should the funding or the requirement for the position cease, the teacher will receive nominated transfer status; please refer to the Staffing Procedure for the Teaching Service in NSW Public Schools for additional information. When accepting the position, the successful applicant will be indicating their acceptance of the terms and conditions attached to this appointment.
From 8 November 2021 all Department of Education employees undertaking relevant work, including any work conducted on a NSW school site, will be required to meet mandatory double vaccination requirements against COVID-19. The successful candidate for this position will be required to meet mandatory double vaccination requirements prior to the Department of Education finalising the appointment of the candidate and entry on duty. Further information on the Department’s COVID-19 response is available at https://education.nsw.gov.au/covid-19.
Information about our school is available at https://parramatta-p.schools.nsw.gov.au/.
Information about the Assistant Principal, Curriculum and Instruction positions in the department is available here.
Applicants are to include details of their WWCC clearance number as part of this application.
About the NSW Department of Education
The Department of Education is the largest provider of public education in Australia with responsibility for delivering high-quality public education to two-thirds of the NSW student population. We welcome applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQIA+ community, veterans, refugees and people with disability. If we can make some adjustments to our recruitment/interview process to better enable you to shine, please contact the Diversity and Inclusion Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit NSW Department of Education Diversity and Inclusion
New merit selection application guidelines for classroom teachers, executives and principals have been introduced to provide greater clarity to applicants and selection panels. The guidelines are located here. To ensure that your application complies with the guideline page limits, your attachments must be in PDF format.