We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Christchurch City Campus
Full time, Permanent
- Work for a progressive world class tertiary education provider
- Work collaboratively in a well-established team with a strong reputation
- Administer, coordinate and analyse survey data, measuring the Ara experience
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi – About the role
The Experience Analyst is a member of the Quality and Portfolio team which focuses on ensuring evaluative practice and assuring academic quality outcomes through systems and processes to support continuous improvement in teaching and research, data use and interpretation, and strategy setting.
- To support departments and divisions in administering, coordinating and analysing survey data to measure the Ara experience
- To support the Manager – Academic Quality to deliver academic quality components to improve teaching and learning and the student experience
- To support the delivery departments in the analysis of programme data
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako – Skills/Experience
- Advanced keyboard and computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio) and Qualtrics
- Advanced user of Excel including pivot tables
- Ability to design and create surveys
- Strong literacy and analytical skills
- Technical capability to learn and implement survey software
- A good understanding of business data and its presentation for the purposes of business reporting
- Undertake continuous improvement of processes
- Experience with planning, monitoring, recording and reporting tools
- Exceptionally well organized
- Effective problem solver
- Strong time management skills including experience of prioritizing tasks and working to deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Have effective written and spoken communication skills, and be able to communicate with a diverse group of people including students, staff and organisation’s outside Ara
- Experience working as part of a team and independently when required
- Understands importance of and maintain confidentiality at all times but particularly as it relates to survey responses
- Interacts well with a diverse range of people
Mō mātou – About us
Ara Institute of Canterbury Ltd is a vibrant and progressive tertiary institute providing world-class, tertiary-level education throughout the Canterbury and Waitaki region. Our talented employees, innovative business collaborators and supportive community partners are passionate about the role they play in our learners’ success.
As a subsidiary of Te Pūkenga, Ara is committed to giving effect to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and delivering services in a manner that responds with excellence to the needs of Māori learners and their whānau, as well as the aspirations of iwi and Māori communities throughout our catchment (including Māori employers). To deliver effectively on this commitment, Ara recognises the need for a culturally competent and confident workforce vertically and horizontally across our organisation.
This position is covered by a risk assessment conducted under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and as such the successful candidate is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As part of our pre-employment checks they may be asked to provide confirmation of their vaccination status.
Tono ināianei – Apply now
We accept applications via our online application system. For a job description and/or to apply online please visit http://www.ara.ac.nz/about-us/work-at-ara.
Rā Katinga – Applications close – Wednesday, 1 June 2022
01 Jun 2022 23:55
Academic, Business / Corporate , Business Support / Administration