We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Come create a colorful difference with Kaleidoscope Family Solutions (KFS)!
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. provides community and home-based services to persons with autism and intellectual disabilities. Our team partners with family members and existing providers to create individualized goals allowing the team to help improve Individuals’ life experiences.
We are seeking dedicated and reliable Direct Support Professionals eager to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve!
DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY:
- Assist Individuals as they develop and maintain skills to improve their daily living and social skills.
- Engage in activities with Individuals to live more independently within the community and/or be more productive and participatory in community life.
- Maintain annual 24-hour training requirements.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION FOR DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS:
- Must be compassionate and willing to care for the well-being of others!
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Willing to comply with required policies, standards, and regulations.
- Must be willing to complete given background checks.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and existing insurance.
- Must be willing and able to drive individuals in personal care throughout the community.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Flexibility is preferred to allow more opportunities for individual assignments.
- Compensation is processed weekly.
- Flexible work hours including evenings and weekends.
- Personal and professional fulfillment in an impactful role.
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. is an EEO employer.
About KFamily Solutions – Bryn Mawr:
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. (KFS) is a privately owned, Medicaid-approved agency. We have been providing quality services to individuals with disabilities since 2004. Since our inception, KFS has focused on in-home and in-community services that promote the healthy development of children, adults and families through one-on-one behavioral, educational, and daily-living supports.