We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you a community-minded designer? Passionate about innovative water engineering?
We’re winning lots of projects and need your help. We’re after a BE Civil Engineer or equivalent with experience in general civil engineering projects, especially water infrastructure.
About the role
- Join a multi-disciplined New Zealand team, part of a global firm and an international leader in infrastructure
- Apply your technical knowledge and design, and project management skills to challenging projects
- Travel nationally for work and internationally (as required)
- Work alongside experienced engineers, specialists, and project managers who will guide and mentor you as you build your career
- Grow your commercial understanding
- Develop business relationships and people skills from a local client base—local authorities, government bodies and commercial companies
- Contribute to client proposals
- Take advantage of great training and development opportunities
- Meet new people, make new friends, and contribute positively to a healthy and social culture
- Transform your career with us.
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development and wellbeing is catered for:
- Flexible working arrangements including purchasing up to 4 weeks’ additional leave and we offer school term contracts, job sharing and part time employment.
- Formal Learning and Talent Development programmes and on-the-job learning
- Free health insurance and subsidised for partner and family
- Income continuance insurance and life insurance
- Service recognition awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Developing Professionals Group, a global network for our employees
- Social Club—sports, clubs, fun events
Civil Engineer (Water) – Wellington
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Civil Engineering
How to apply
Please apply directly online or contact Glen Tarrant on 04 381 6729 / 0274 430 184 if you have further questions.
No Agency CVs will be accepted.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 350 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water, transport and infrastructure projects to life. Our work from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a nearly 200-year history. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work.
And we care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.