We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Who We Are | Ko Wai Mātou
Sudima Christchurch City Hotel and The Lane Restaurant are part of the Hind Management Group (NZ Employer of Choice 2022). We believe in empathy, understanding, and accommodating differences. We are all valued and our success is a direct reflection of our people, teamwork, passion, and professionalism.
The Role | Te Mahi
We are seeking a Commis Chef to support our busy central city kitchen as we provide breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Lane is a modern, all-day Canterbury bistro serving up delicious, relaxed fare. The Lane’s menu is a collaboration between chefs Max Perry and Samson Stewart – the talented culinary duo behind 5th Street, one of Christchurch’s most popular and successful restaurants – and The Lane’s kitchen team headed by Troy Tolentino.
Responsibilities | Ngā haepapa
- Preparation and cooking of meals
- Supporting with kitchen services and cleaning
- Following the guidance of the Senior chefs
- Follow and enforce strict health and hygiene standards
About You | Ko koe tēnei
- Planning and organizing skills and an ability to work individually and in a team
- Ability to multi-task, show flexibility and meet deadlines, work under pressure.
- Flexible to work rostered shifts
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Understanding of H&S legislation and strict hygiene standards
- Valid Right to Work in NZ
- Work for an Employer of Choice 2022!
- Awesome Sign-on and retention bonus of $1,500 (conditions apply)
- Competitive Salary as well as best in the industry long service perks and anniversary vouchers
- Fantastic discounts across our network of hotels, spas, and restaurants
Our people love coming to work every day. We think you will too. Our focus is on running a sustainable business that takes the well-being of our staff seriously. As an employer, we’re genuinely there to support you at all times. We create a friendly environment and we offer great employee benefits like discounts on hotel stays, food and beverage, work rewards and anniversary vouchers.
Our values are based around caring, working together and doing the right thing. We are passionate about our people. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. Novotel Christchurch Airport is proud to promote diversity and inclusion within our workplace and ensure an equitable selection process for all.
Hind Management is committed to accessibility, should you require assistance or support and are unable to apply online due to an access need, contact us on 033576610.