We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Marine Sales Engineer
This Major marine company is seeking a person for the role of Marine and Industrial Sales Engineer based in East Auckland.
This role is to target the Marine Commercial sector and the Industrial engine sector within New Zealand.
- Actively participate in promotion activities such as Boat Shows/Exhibitions
- Ongoing, up-to-date training/development
- Excellent remuneration package
- Autonomy to grow the brand
The role consists of assisting and advising designers, boat builders and customers on product selection, installation, and application advice.
You will work closely with both the Technical and Sales Departments within the Dealer Network, whilst achieving agreed engine sales and gross margin targets in accordance with the company budget.
This role requires someone who is skilled and has a broad knowledge of the Marine Industry.
Diesel engine knowledge and experience is an absolute essential for this role, if you understand the marine sector and you are looking for a role that has you talking engines and drives rather than fitting or repairing them, this is the job for you.
- Marine/Diesel technical experience is essential
- Sales and presentation skills advantageous
- Exceptional eye for detail and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite
- Ability to travel both locally and occasionally overseas
- Proven record of creating and maintaining a positive culture within a team
- Motivated by working with a large degree of autonomy
- Able to work productively and efficiently
- Have a keen interest in current and future trends within the industry
If this sounds like you then please apply with a current CV and relevant Cover letter.
If you require any further information, please give Daryl, Andy or Sheryl a call at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Due to current New Zealand border restrictions, this role is not available to offshore candidates who do not have relevant visas, residency, or Citizenship.