We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
As one of 18 Papatipu Runaka, and a shareholder of Te Tunanga o Ngai Tahu, the rohe of Ōraka-Aparima Runaka extends over Western Southland and encompasses Fiordland and Milford Sound/Piopiotahi, stretching inland to Wakatipu, promoting the continued growth of the cultural, spiritual, educational, moral, social, and economic well-being of Ngāi Tahu Whānui.
Ngā Mahi/The Role
Ōraka-Aparima Runaka currently has a great opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join their team. Based out of their Riverton/Aparima office, you would undertake a range of financial administration functions to support the team including accounts payable and receivable, tax payments, monitoring budgets and processing staff payroll.
As the successful candidate you will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Flexible, reliable, and honest
- A sound knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and its application for payroll purposes.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Experienced user of MYOB, MYOB Payroll Essentials or similar packages.
- Competent and confident user of Excel
- Excellent numerical skills
- Able to work autonomously and manage your time and competing priorities
- Some understanding of Tikanga Maori, Te Reo Maori, Ngai Tahu and/or Oraka-Aparima would be advantageous and a commitment to use/learn Te Reo Maori.
This is a permanent part-time position. The hours of work are negotiable but likely to be 20 – 30 per week worked Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like you then please apply online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 0833 4633 for more information.