We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Graduate DevOps Engineer | 2023 Intake
Commencement date: February 2023
Eclipse Trading is one of Asia’s leading proprietary derivatives trading firms. Founded in 2007, we have over a 100 staff across three office locations – Hong Kong (our HQ), Sydney, and Shanghai. Our trading expertise and strategies are deployed across several Asian markets and although we mainly specialise in equity derivatives, we also trade index derivatives, ETFs, commodity derivatives, and crypto currency products. Our trading philosophy is encapsulated by mathematics and decision making under times of uncertainty. Technology is inextricably linked to our trading strategies, creating an environment powered by intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and innovation.
Eclipse Trading is embarking on a large scale transformation of our trading platform. DevOps will play a key part in this evolution. The DevOps team is responsible for the CI/CD pipelines, managing the core infrastructure of the Trading platform, and the real time and historical data analytics infrastructure. We strive to promote a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement and automation.
Graduates who thrive on problem solving and working in a fast-paced and intellectually stimulating environment are strongly encouraged to APPLY!
We are looking for a Graduate DevOps Engineer to join our talented DevOps team. Ideal candidates will have a degree within disciplines such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any other related disciplines with a strong emphasis on programming and systems administration.
The successful candidate will take part in a comprehensive training program, rotating through various teams across Software Development, Quant, and IT Operations. You will receive continuous on-the-job training with an experienced mentor and your work will have a direct impact on how technology is delivered and managed at Eclipse.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integrate and build automation tools for software development lifecycle;
- Play a key role in the development of configuration and release management automation and deployment tools;
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring;
- Build automation and tools to support the Kafka core infrastructure and data pipelines;
- Practice continuous improvement, including giving and receiving constructive feedback.
What you offer
- A final year student or recent graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any other related disciplines with a strong emphasis on programming and systems administration;
- Have an interest/knowledge of CI/CD, Docker, Linux, Python, network protocols (TCP/UDP, IP) and any other DevOps technologies;
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills;
- A passion for financial markets or working in a proprietary trading company (detailed knowledge and experience is NOT required);
- Motivation to work as part of a team as well as independently to drive results;
- Enthusiastic attitude;
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer
- A collaborative culture with motivated, intelligent, and respectful colleagues;
- Training and ongoing mentorship;
- A dynamic work environment focused on efficiency as opposed to working long hours;
- Flat management structure where everyone’s opinion is valued;
- An amazing new office with views of Sydney Harbour, complete with a fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and lunch.
Please note we will only accept one application in the same recruiting season, so we encourage you to only apply for the role you are particularly interested in.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.