George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited ‘GWF’ is a quality and customer focused FMCG company that makes some of Australasia’s favourite food. Our baking division is renowned in New Zealand for our iconic brands which include Tip Top Bread, Ploughmans, Burgen, Golden and Big Ben Pies – just to name a few. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to ‘Be Yourself – at your best.’Creating Everyday Moments of Goodness is at the core of what we do, and we are proud to have recently been recognised as the Inclusive Workplace and Supreme Winners at the 2021 Diversity Awards.
This position is based in Silverdale and is a casual position.
- Replenishing shelves
- Rotating Stock
- Building product displays
- Building strong relationships in store
To be successful in the role you’ll need to have the following:
- Good communication skills and be self-motivated
- Be physically fit to work and fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- A strong desire to take pride in brands you represent
- Strong organisational skills and bring a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- A reliable vehicle and a valid restricted and full driver’s licence
- Company’s phone provided (free texts and calls within NZ!)
- Mileage and uniform provided
- Exercise while you work
- Free baking products
- Career progression opportunities
- GWF Recognition program
If you’re someone who delivers what you promise, are reliable and have exceptional time management skills Apply now! Full training will be provided to help you succeed.
Applications close on Thursday, 20 January 2022, however please don’t hesitate to apply as we are viewing applications as they come through.
Applicants for this position will be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including drug and alcohol testing.