We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
Start date August 2022
6 months run, 40 – 44.9 hours per week
- We are big enough to offer you a variety of specialisation and career pathways
- Yet small enough where individuals count and you can make a difference
We are seeking to appoint Registrars to our Emergency Department. The Emergency Department at Taranaki Base Hospital provides a 24/7 service with approximately 34,000 patient visits per year. The department is supported by medical and surgical specialties. Taranaki staffs one of the highest numbers of FACEMs in the country for any DHB outside of Auckland.
Taranaki Base Hospital is accredited by the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine Paediatric Logbook and to increase delivery from 12 months to 24 months of EM Registrar training from February 2022.
We can offer you:
- Excellent pass rate for ACEM exams
- POCUS training
- A group of highly motivated FACEM qualified teachers
- Direct involvement in care of critically unwell patients
Clinical responsibilities include:
- Patient assessment on presentation in relation to their triage status and review as indicated.
- Investigations relevant to the primary problem solving.
- Clinical procedures undertaken as directed by the SMO on duty e.g. orthopaedic reductions, suturing, IV insertion, central line placement, intubation.
- Maintenance of concise and accurate medical records including ACC documentation.
Protected training includes weekly General Hospital RMO Tutorial sessions, Clinical Grand Rounds and a weekly emergency department CME teaching programme that you are expected to attend. For ACEM trainees, there is a 2 hour weekly protected teaching session following the CME session and four hours trainee education weekly as required by ACEM. Click on this link to view information on the Emergency Department: TDHB – Emergency Department Base
Click here to view the run description.
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work. Home » Taranaki, New Zealand
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,200 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
If you are interested in this position, click on “Apply Online” from within this page.
For more information about these positions, contact Kelly.Austin@tdhb.org.nz or Susie.Flink@tdhb.org.nz
Applications close 6 February 2022