Keep the wheels moving for your local community
and join our tight-knit Hawke’s Bay teams!
- Looking for a fresh start in 2022 and a rewarding change?
- Enjoy driving?
- Needing extra hours to supplement your income?
- Semi-retired or looking for a role with flexibility to suit you?
We have secured new School Bus routes for 2022 and have opportunities for both Permanent Part-time & Casual roles. Permanent roles involve a school bus run in the AM/PM (15-20 hours per week), whilst a casual position provides cover as required.
What you need:
- A Class 2 licence and P endorsement (preferred but not essential as assistance can be provided).
- A positive attitude, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A high regard for health and safety.
- The ability to pass a police check & annual driver medical (DL9).
We set you up for success! Extensive driver training will be given from our approved industry training assessors.
About us: With over 97 years in the transport industry, we are leaders in delivering high quality transport and tourism services across NZ. Employing over 1600 team members and operating 1800 vehicles, we pride ourselves on offering quality transport solutions backed up by solid health, safety, and wellbeing principles. We are kiwi-family owned and operated and bring these strong and supportive values into our depots – join our team!
Interested? Please apply now to register your interest or give us a call on 06 877 8133 (extension 846) to have a chat about the role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and be able to adhere to the Public Health Order Mandate.