We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Field leadership + Biosecurity + part time springboard opportunity
- Protect our borders and farms + outdoor work + keep NZ pest free
- Permanent seasonal role + Tools of Trade Vehicle + Training and Development
At AsureQuality our Biosecurity surveillance team provide services to help protect New Zealand against exotic pests and disease incursions and this is an opportunity for you to be on the frontline of this battle.
In this role you will …
- Deliver biosecurity surveillance monitoring for projects such as MBovis protection, MPI National Invasive Ant Surveillance programme (NIAS) and Fruit Fly eradication.
- Provide protection at high-risk sites such as farms, sea-ports, airports and transitional facilities
- Ensure quick accurate reporting at likely contamination points for pests and exotic species.
Other biosecurity monitoring activities could include …
- Site inspection,
- Trapping/surveillance work,
- Data recording and sample handling
- Assisting with scheduling, data entry, health & safety compliance and reporting.
We want to get you into the great outdoors and combat the spread of disease and pest invasion on our farms and at our borders, so apply today and be part of our protection force … with AsureQuality
This is a part time seasonal opportunity working 12, flexible, hours a week between 1st Sept – 31st May and has the opportunity to be based out of the AsureQuality offices in Taranaki.
To be considered for this role will require …
- A strong fit mind and body!
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- The ability to use phone app and computer technology
- A strong health and safety focus
- Previous experience in stock handling is desirable
- A full, clean New Zealand drivers licence is desired but not essential
Your eye for detail and a passion for quality will be the springboard to success in this role so to apply, please click the link and include a CV and Cover Letter which will outline your skills and experience, in relation to the details and values outlined above.
We wish you the best of luck!
Everyday our experienced team of 1800+ people work alongside farmers, producers, and others throughout the food supply chain to help them uphold what Aotearoa stands for in food – a higher standard of quality and safety.
We are passionate about our shared role as Kaitiaki Kai, guardians of food, and have a deep responsibility to do the right thing for food and the environments it comes from.
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining great people, and supporting them to be the best they can be.
Helping Aotearoa shape a better food world
Job Types: Temporary, Permanent