We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Have you been thinking about making the leap from a technical role to a Solutions Architect? Are you passionate about solving business problems utilising technology and do you enjoy challenge, variety, problem-solving and autonomy in your work?
About the role
Reporting to the Solutions Architecture lead, you will learn to develop high level architecture designs and patterns alongside a range of stakeholders. In addition, you will contribute to developing a suite of practices to match our agile delivery methods
We are after someone who maybe a 1st year Solutions Architect or looking to transition from a technical role into the solutions architecture space. This isn’t an entry level IT role, we are looking for an experienced technical specialist who is interested in shifting into the solutions architecture space.
The Business Transformation Team is purpose-driven and a place where development, growth and collaboration are valued. Our people are trusted to make good decisions that result in positive impact and delivery of results. It is the responsibility of our Lead team to embrace and exemplify our identity.
To successfully carry out the role, you will need:
- Experience working with agile delivery teams
- Broad Technology background but be open to considering that sometimes technology isn’t the answer
- People-driven with a passion for how Technology can be used to solve business problems.
- Ability to facilitate conversations between stakeholders
- Someone who is deeply curious and constantly applies a critical thinking mindset
- To enjoy developing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders
Our investment in you
- Loads of flexibility – we embrace hybrid working, so if you’d like to work a few days a week from home (or the beach) – that’s fine by us.
- All the usual stuff, but way better – 4% Kiwi Saver, ability to buy extra leave, paid volunteer days, free fruit in the office, amazing Parental Leave entitlements, free Life and Medical Insurance – I know right!?
- As much development as you can handle!
- Working with an amazing, supportive, and fun team – even if we do say so ourselves…
Applications close: Sunday 4 September 2022
Our ability to get the best out of people is what sets Powerco apart. We realise that candidates – especially from underrepresented and neurodiverse backgrounds – often won’t apply for roles unless they meet ALL the criteria. We encourage anyone who shares our passion for connecting communities to apply for any role that aligns to your strengths and interests. We will provide a safe space where you can bring your whole self to work and thrive.
If you would benefit from support or adjustments in order to participate equitably in the recruitment process, please phone 0800 769372 or email email@example.com