We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking to make a difference?
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
Speech therapy goes beyond the patient’s ability to speak clearly. Saber’s speech pathologists assist patients whose conditions have led to communication problems, memory loss and swallowing difficulty. Speech therapy can help patients better comprehend written and verbal communication and improve their ability to reason and orient themselves. For patients with swallowing disorders, speech therapy also addresses oral muscle strength and function for safe eating and drinking.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university and be licensed accordingly
- Screens/evaluates all residents to determine need for Speech, Language or Swallowing Therapy
- Return patient to optimal physical function and facilitate achievement of patient, physician, and therapy goals.
- Instruct the patient in maintaining achieved level of function after discharge through education, independent exercise program, and appropriate activity modification.
Shifts & Wages:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Shift Needed: Days
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
- Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.