We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Pine State Learning is searching for dynamic, intelligent individuals to work as a reading and/or math tutors. The current openings are temporary and part-time, M-F. Tutors are needed from June 20-July 29th, with the potential to join our team if you are a good fit.
Hours are 8-12 every weekday with July 4th off (longer days during the training week of June 20th).
Great opportunity for educators to learn powerful and proven methods for teaching reading.
Pay ranges from $18-$30/hr depending on experience (training paid at minimum wage):
- have excellent reading and writing skills
- have a passion for helping children
- have at least 60 or more college credits…
Then we would like to meet you!
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Providing fun, dynamic instruction based on each student’s needs and learning style
- Following the specific steps of the programs as designated by the program’s director
- Acting in an upbeat, professional, and positive manner with students, parents, and staff
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a difference in the lives and abilities of children, please send a message.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Referral program
We are taking COVID very seriously and will be following all of the CDC recommendations for schools and childcare facilities this summer.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, ME: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fingerprinting (Required)
Work Location: One location