Kansas City – USA – Part time jobs for students
No experience needed! Apply today.
Holiday by Atria has immediate openings for Waitstaff employees. As a part of our culinary team, you’ll make our residents feel like they’re dining in a restaurant – while you start a career with exceptional advancement opportunities, competitive pay, true work-life balance, and great benefits, including:
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
We provide all the training you’ll need, so no experience is required. To join the team at Holiday by Atria, apply now.
What you will do as a Waitstaff
- Set and clear tables, take residents’ dining orders, and provide the highest level of customer service.
- Review menus with residents and acquaint new residents with dining at Atria.
- Assist with the preparation, delivery, and cleanup of daily meals, banquets, and special events.
- Create a strong sense of teamwork with your colleagues and positive relationships with residents.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Effective verbal and written English skills
- General knowledge of sanitation and safe food handling practices
- No experience needed
- On-the-job training – get paid to get trained!
Apply now to build your career with team Holiday by Atria.
Employees of Atria must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Salary: Starting at $11.20 / hour